Автор Тема: Unsettled TTS  (Прочитано 2901 раз)

Оффлайн Shaddix

Unsettled TTS
« : 16 Март 2022, 01:20:11 »
Unsettled

Requirement: Tabletop Simulator
Version: 1.4 (changelog in top menu=>Notebook=>Changelog)
Layout: Single player view with 4 player support (you can add more hands manually)
Download size: 1,92 GB
Hard disk space: 3,75 GB
Language: English
Source: Original files

Content:

-Framework
-001 Wenora
-002 Grakkis
-003 Zehronn
-004 Yendraal
-005 Strannos
-006 Kaelyfos
-Information sheets about the future contents

How to play:

1. Download the .json file and place it in TTS folder. Default path on Windows is: C:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Tabletop Simulator\Mods\Workshop
2. Start TTS and you can find the file in the Workshop section.
3. When the mod is loaded, then you'll see all the available planets in bags on the left side of the board. Each bag is named and colored.
4. Pull out all the smaller bags. Each small bags inside the big one is put in order for easier setup. The first bag contains elements which should be setup under the first main board called Moment Board. If you hover your mouse over the board you can check its name and you can do the same with the small bag, so you 100% could match the items.
5. Pull out all the contents from the smaller bags and place the items on the dedicated spots. Group Task/Time Board bag contains all the 3 tasks put in named bag, but you only need one of them at a time.
6. Shuffle most of the cards.
7. Under the Moment Board you have to split the opportunity cards in half and put them on the two dedicated spots. Place all the task cards on the rights side under the Group Task/Time Board. All the other standard items have a single dedicated spot.
8. The last small bag is called Other which contains the travelogue and any planet unique items which don't have any areas on the board, so place them where you want to. Read the travelogue and setup up the planet-specific things accordingly.
9. Read the task card 1 for the background for your mission, then put the card on the left snapping point and flip it. Here you can see the starting map of your mission. You have to place the environment tiles accordingly above the player dashboards. There is an 6x6 area with snapping point to make this easier.
10. All the Scarab tiles are already put in the area with the LUNA miniature too. You only need one for the normal difficulty. If you want to make the game easier, then flip all the three on the other side and chose one of them to play.
11. Put all the explorer minis and LUNA on Scarab and you're good to go.

This is the only place where I share my version of the game. There is an FAQ inside the game. (in top menu=>Notebook=>FAQ)

Big thanks to BoardStupid by providing all the files!

Download
« Последнее редактирование: 04 Июль 2022, 15:24:19 »

Поблагодарившие: deadf1sh, TalkinHead, sillygilly

Оффлайн sillygilly

• Новичок
      • Просмотр профиля
    Unsettled TTS
    « Ответ #1 : 04 Июль 2022, 14:13:14 »
    Table image is missing, but it can be replaced with anything big enough, and game works.
    Thank you!

Оффлайн Shaddix

Unsettled TTS
      « Ответ #2 : 04 Июль 2022, 15:25:17 »
      Table image is missing, but it can be replaced with anything big enough, and game works.
      Thank you!
      Thanks for the feedback! I uploaded a new version where all the elements are uploaded. Please let me know if you have any other problem!

Поблагодарившие: sillygilly

Оффлайн sillygilly

• Новичок
          • Просмотр профиля
        Unsettled TTS
        « Ответ #3 : 04 Июль 2022, 18:05:32 »
        I uploaded a new version
        Can confirm, no more warnings, it works!