Автор Тема: MicrMacro Full House TTS  (Прочитано 2778 раз)

Оффлайн Shaddix

MicrMacro Full House TTS
« : 02 Апрель 2022, 06:19:09 »
MicroMacro Full House

Requirement: Tabletop Simulator
Download size: 200 MB
Hard disk space: 1,36 GB
Language: Russian (cards only), English (cards for advanced play only, rulebook)
Content: Base game only (16 cases, no promos)
Source: Original files

About the mod:

I made the original Russian cards blank and translated the first card of each case into English. I only play advanced version, so I won't do rest of the cards. If you're stuck, you can still flip the cards for the visual clue, but there won't be any text to tell the stories. However you can finish it or even translate it to your won language! I used Yandex's translator and it's pretty decent in Russian-English. I also uploaded all the necessary files to create your own cards.

Translator
Original Russian cards (They're single cards so you can easily upload them on Yandex)
Blank cards (All the 120 front and backs)
Blank decks (Blank cards arranged into the 16 cases)

Tip: If you work with the original card size, then don't create extra large decks. 10x7 (image with 19k pixel width) definitely crashes TTS. I used 4x7, but I think you can push for 5x7 too.

For non-Russian speaking players:

You can play this game even if you don't speak Russian. You only have to download Google Translate app on your phone. In the program there is any option to use the camera of your phone to scan text and the app will translate it real time. At the moment this works only with active internet connection on your mobile. Russian-English translation is decent, definitely playable. I don't speak any Russian, but I can play the game this way. You can check if your preferred language is supported here. (Only the languages marked in the column "See" are supported!)

How to play:

1. Download the .json file and place it in TTS folder. Default path on Windows is: C:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Tabletop Simulator\Mods\Workshop
2. Start TTS and you can find the file in the Workshop section.
3. When the mod is loaded, you can find the 16 cases under the map. They are arranged as the designer intended, but you can play any in any order. Pick one and place it under the board in the middle where are two snapping points for easier handling.
4. Read the first card (mainly white color in the front and the back too, number 1 in the top right corner on the front side). If you want to play the advanced version, then you shouldn't look at the other cards! You have to solve the case without any other information. When you feel you gathered all the clues, then you answer the questions on the cards. For normal play you look at the introduction card first, then read the question on the second card (mainly black color, number 2 in the top right corner), but don't flip the card yet! First try to solve the part on the map and if you're ready, then check your answer by flipping the card.

Big thanks to Зубрик, Kariotip, maxminus and Contramot by providing all the files!

Download
« Последнее редактирование: 13 Апрель 2022, 08:34:36 »

Поблагодарившие: deadf1sh