Автор Тема: Far Away TTS  (Прочитано 2189 раз)

Оффлайн Shaddix

Far Away TTS
« : 10 Июль 2022, 00:10:24 »
Far Away

Tesera link: Far Away
Requirement: Tabletop Simulator
Version: 1.0
Layout: Single player view with 2 player support
Download size: 0,4 GB
Hard disk space: 0,9 GB
Language: English
Source: 1st and 2nd print PNP

Content:

-Far Away
-Errata
-Creature AI

Disclaimer:

The PNP file is free at the publisher's site. If you like the game or the TTS mod, then please support Cherry Picked Games by donating to its PayPal account. The 2nd print will be available for 45$. You can preorder it here.

I started working with the 1st print PNP files, but the 2nd print version is already uploaded. Because there are so many components, I only redid the most important change: the creature cards and tokens. The most recent rule book is used. I've included the errata, so you can see what's changed, what isn't upgraded.

How to play:

1. Download the .json file and place it in TTS folder. Default path on Windows is: C:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Tabletop Simulator\Mods\Workshop
2. Start TTS and you can find the file in the Workshop section.
3. When the mod is loaded, then you'll see all the basic information in the Far Away box on the right and the available missions on the bottom of the table.
4. All the cards, tokens, dices are setup, you only have to pull out a mission and follow the instructions to finish it.
5. I used containers where it made sense. Where the player has to shuffle the order of the "bag" is set to random, so you don't have to do anything.
6. The map tile hexes are using the the default grid system. It isn't visible, but the whole map is covered with it, the hexes will snap to it. Use the northern part of the board as you wish to setup the map.
7. Building cards are using the same grid snapping too.
8. Boards have snapping points for cards or tokens. The only exceptions are injury and gear card places which should be placed under the C.A.R.E.S. report boards.
9. Creature tokens are in the middle container. They're in alphabetic order and stacked together. You can use the dedicated boxes next to it, but you have to feed the tokens from the stack to it.
10. All the creature cards and tokens have the icon information in their descriptions. If you hover your mouse over a card, then it'll show it to you after few seconds.
11. There are decals (F9) for the explorer report.
12. You can do the bookkeeping on the player counters. They're placed on the Federation Bank / FC Store board.

Download

Поблагодарившие: greenpiece