Castles of Tuscany [PNP][IND]

Автор daishinaga, 08 ноября 2020, 17:45:13

« назад - далее »

daishinaga

The Stefan Feld's follow-up to Castles of Burgundy.

Castles of Tuscany PNP

Hope you enjoy it!

wincenzop

если кто мог переделать на А4, буду очень блогадарен
  •  

bengan777

wincenzop, Это и есть А4)
  •  

hickname

Цитата: bengan777 от 09 ноября 2020, 06:24:37Это и есть А4)
Это не А4, а Letter. Это известная проблема ПнП - во всем мире используют А4, а в США и Канаде Letter, который шире и короче. Увеличить поля по длинной стороне на 3 мм - и проблема уйдет,  но большинство создателей ПнП просто не задумываются, о том, что за пределами Америки Letter не используется.
Цитата: wincenzop от 08 ноября 2020, 21:45:21если кто мог переделать на А4, буду очень блогадарен
Печатай в масштабе 95% с центрированием - все поместится на А4.
  •  

bengan777

hickname, да действительно. Не заметил с утра. Ну, проблемы никакой нет. При печати выбираем Пользовательский масштаб 97(на всякий лучше 95)% и печатаем)
  •  

daishinaga

Technically, this and one other post were to posted in the [ENG] PNP section of the forum, but I guess got slightly miscommunicated where I wanted it.  :D

But yes, all my PNP's will be in Letter format since that is the preferred size where I live. But given the slight variations between Letter and A4 I might in future projects make sure it fits in both formats without any scaling when printing. Or I am sure someone can just re-edit the PNP into A4 format.

I usually have to re-layout PNP's that are formatted A4 to Letter.
  •  

shoomar

Scale page for printing
If you want to change the paper size of your document (for example, print a US Letter-sized PDF on A4 paper), you can change the printing format for the document.

Open the menu at the top-right of the window, then select Print....

Select the Page Handling tab.

Choose a Paper Scaling from the drop-down list.

None: do not perform page scaling.

Shrink to Printable Area: document pages larger than the printable area are reduced to fit the printable area of the printer page.

Fit to Printable Area: document pages are enlarged or reduced as required to fit the printable area of the printer page.

Click Print to print your document.

Post Merge: 09 ноября 2020, 15:17:07

Or mauby these site will work for you?

https://docupub.com/pdfresize/
  •  

hickname

Цитата: daishinaga от 09 ноября 2020, 14:37:47But given the slight variations between Letter and A4 I might in future projects make sure it fits in both formats without any scaling when printing.
Letter is about 6 mm wider than A4, so all you need to do is just make margins 3 mm bigger. This way, it will be compatible with both sizes.
  •  

wincenzop

Sorry, I did not notice that original cards are small )

I guess I need to print it using option "original size" and paper size should be "A4 borderless", that way it should be fine.

Thanks again for PnP!
  •  

tikitavy

Цитата: daishinaga от 09 ноября 2020, 14:37:47Technically, this and one other post were to posted in the [ENG] PNP section of the forum, but I guess got slightly miscommunicated where I wanted it. 
"Generel PnP" section - the most suitable place :).

daishinaga

Цитата: tikitavy от 10 ноября 2020, 20:03:51
"Generel PnP" section - the most suitable place :).
...from a certain point of view! I get why you did, but it wasn't where I meant. However, might need to change the tag [EN] to [IND], since there is no  text on the components.  8)
  •  
    Пользователи, которые поблагодарили этот пост: tikitavy