Автор Тема: Deep Space D6  (Прочитано 1557 раз)

Оффлайн maxdem

Deep Space D6
« : 18 Август 2020, 08:59:21 »
Hi,

I'm looking for the scans of the english retail version of Deep Space D6.
I found the expansion scans on this forum but never saw the retail version of the base game.
I found everywhere only the BGG pnp files which are different from the retail version.

Оффлайн daishinaga

Deep Space D6
    « Ответ #1 : 18 Август 2020, 23:19:19 »
    Here is a PNP for Deep Space D-6

Deep Space D-6

This PNP contains the Base Game and Endless Expansion, along with the extra cards from the "Official PNP" that were not used in the retail version. The Ouroboros should be the updated version. Rules can easily be found online. This file also contains a bunch of fan made ships and the base game ships. Also the Infirmary Tile for the ships do not include it on the Ship sheet..

I did start working on some of the other fan made expansions, but it might be a while, cause I have other things I want to work on for a while.

Enjoy!

Оффлайн woocarz

Deep Space D6
      « Ответ #2 : 19 Август 2020, 09:39:11 »

Deep Space D-6

This PNP contains the Base Game and Endless Expansion, along with the extra cards from the "Official PNP" that were not used in the retail version. The Ouroboros should be the updated version. Rules can easily be found online. This file also contains a bunch of fan made ships and the base game ships. Also the Infirmary Tile for the ships do not include it on the Ship sheet..

I did start working on some of the other fan made expansions, but it might be a while, cause I have other things I want to work on for a while.

Enjoy!

At least  ;)

Поблагодарившие: maxdem

Оффлайн maxdem

Deep Space D6
        « Ответ #3 : 21 Август 2020, 02:02:46 »

Deep Space D-6

Enjoy!

Thanks a lot! :)