[PnP RUS] DungeonQuest Extended Restyled Edition

Автор IgorM, 28 февраля 2015, 19:20:21

« назад - далее »

ReqMan

Sorry, I dont know any Russian. I'd have to use a translator if the text was selectable
  •  

IgorM

Цитата: ReqMan от 05 марта 2015, 00:44:48
Sorry, I dont know any Russian. I'd have to use a translator if the text was selectable
ok i have photoshop files, ill upload them and give you a link. there is text field and ull be able to select text
  •  

SAB

Ему надо пометки написать к какой карте какой текст из оригинала.
  •  

IgorM

Цитата: SAB от 05 марта 2015, 13:37:31
Ему надо пометки написать к какой карте какой текст из оригинала.
та надо бы, но там не так много совпадает(
пока так выложу на русс, а там может быть потихоньку буду подсказывать ему.
  •  

IgorM

Цитата: ReqMan от 05 марта 2015, 00:44:48
https://yadi.sk/d/sHHlpcKcf4x6P there is cards in rus (photoshop format). can u make some translation with tranlator?
  •  

Neo79

И снова здравствуйте.Сегодня скорее всего уже закончу.Карты спец-возможностей героев:как и когда ими пользоваться.Посмотрел все,выбрал нужную-использовал?Или тащить по одной с верху?
  •  

IgorM

Цитата: Neo79 от 06 марта 2015, 05:16:54
И снова здравствуйте.Сегодня скорее всего уже закончу.Карты спец-возможностей героев:как и когда ими пользоваться.Посмотрел все,выбрал нужную-использовал?Или тащить по одной с верху?
сразу все 5 получаешь. использовать можешь любую на твой выбор, при использовании карта сбрасывается. в свой ход можно использовать столько карт сколько хочешь (если обстановка позволяет). если момент использования прямо не указан на карте, то используешь в любой момент своего хода
  •  

Neo79

Возникло еще несколько вопросов:
1.Бой с монстрами.Бой происходит до победного конца,или 1 бросок кубика-это есть один ход,и следующий бросок кубика происходит в следующий ход.Проще говоря:встретил монстра и пока бой не закончен то и ход не закончен?
2.Некоторые карты катакомб по сценарию указанному на карте велено сбрасывать?Означает ли это окончания только эффекта карты,но сама карта остается для дальнейшего подсчета ходов,или карта полностью уходит в сброс и не участвует в подсчете количества ходов?
Ну и просто ради предложения:мне показалось не очень удобным подсчитывать количество жизней жетонами.Постоянный подсчет жетонов и сравнение с кол-вом здоровья слегка отвлекают.Не проще было бы сделать на карте героя шкалу здоровья по типу Робинзона Крузо?
Сам же чешу тыкву и думаю о вращающемся круге с цифрами в окошке...эх мысли мысли...Где б добыть исходники колесика с цифрами?
  •  

IgorM

Цитата: Neo79 от 10 марта 2015, 21:18:44
Возникло еще несколько вопросов:
1.Бой с монстрами.Бой происходит до победного конца,или 1 бросок кубика-это есть один ход,и следующий бросок кубика происходит в следующий ход.Проще говоря:встретил монстра и пока бой не закончен то и ход не закончен?
2.Некоторые карты катакомб по сценарию указанному на карте велено сбрасывать?Означает ли это окончания только эффекта карты,но сама карта остается для дальнейшего подсчета ходов,или карта полностью уходит в сброс и не участвует в подсчете количества ходов?
Ну и просто ради предложения:мне показалось не очень удобным подсчитывать количество жизней жетонами.Постоянный подсчет жетонов и сравнение с кол-вом здоровья слегка отвлекают.Не проще было бы сделать на карте героя шкалу здоровья по типу Робинзона Крузо?
Сам же чешу тыкву и думаю о вращающемся круге с цифрами в окошке...эх мысли мысли...Где б добыть исходники колесика с цифрами?
1. До победного конца в течении одного хода
2. Карта сбрасывается с рук, но остается для подсчета ходов

Про жетоны идея хорошая, об этом совсем не думал. Сейчас уже это сложно реализовать, так как все описано под текущий вариант, но если бы была просто шкала было бы удобнее.
  •  

ReqMan

Hi, just wondering, what advantage does this version have over the most recent DungeonQuest:Revised Edition?
Thanks.
  •  

IgorM

Цитата: ReqMan от 23 марта 2015, 07:22:51
Hi, just wondering, what advantage does this version have over the most recent DungeonQuest:Revised Edition?
Thanks.
this is not DungeonQuest:Revised Edition. Here is tons of new things
1. changing balance (for example: search, dead adventurer and crypt decks almost havent bad effects at all, so u wont have a fear to take cards from search deck etc. U can explore dungeon to find heal potions, wepon, magic scroll and so on)
2. have a lot of new cards in old decks
4. adding a completely new card deck of character skills (characters are almost completely new)
5. have some little changes almost in all old cards (dungeon deck now has 60 cards, catacomb has 50 card etc. almost all treasures are new and almost all tresures now have an effect)
6. widen game board grid
  •  

ReqMan

Wow! So it's really a newer DungeonQuest: Enhanced Edition! hehe
Are the rules based on the new or old versions?
It sounds really good. I'll see what I can do about an English translation for it.
Cheers
  •  

ReqMan

Oh, and have you thought about adding more heroes with hero cards?
  •  
    Пользователи, которые поблагодарили этот пост: Gvar

IgorM

Цитата: ReqMan от 23 марта 2015, 21:58:33
Wow! So it's really a newer DungeonQuest: Enhanced Edition! hehe
Are the rules based on the new or old versions?
It sounds really good. I'll see what I can do about an English translation for it.
Cheers
yes the rules are almost the same except few things. the fight with monsters is simlified. now u just throw the dice for a round. if u have 1-3 monster receive 1 dmg, 4-6 u receive 1 dmg. it sounds simle but u now have skill cards so u can use them and  deal additional dmg to monsters.

and now when u chose to move during your turn, first u take the tile and only then figure out to which passage connect him

there is few more little changes i forget, so ill write them later

i thought about adding more heroes but it was such a headache to enhance the DungeonQuest so i had not enough strength to add new chars
  •  

ReqMan

I'm in the process of converting to English.
I may add some more cards in there as well.

I was thinking of seperating loot cards into a seperate "loot deck" so that the Dungeon and Catacombs decks dont have fixed loot items.
So instead of fixed items in any specific deck, it would just say draw a loot card. That should make it far more variable in gameplay, although it means there are more cards to print. Any thoughts?
  •  

IgorM

Цитата: ReqMan от 05 апреля 2015, 00:28:12
I'm in the process of converting to English.
I may add some more cards in there as well.

I was thinking of seperating loot cards into a seperate "loot deck" so that the Dungeon and Catacombs decks dont have fixed loot items.
So instead of fixed items in any specific deck, it would just say draw a loot card. That should make it far more variable in gameplay, although it means there are more cards to print. Any thoughts?

sorry, i havnt seen ur question.

I think its good for some reason, but there is another point. In that case there is one common deck for the all loot cards. If at the beginning of the game u draw some "cool" expensive card that usually is contained in the treasure deck, it can give u easy win. And sometimes its needed to have some specific loot for dungeon or catacombs, or for the crypt etc. If u really want such innovation first try to test it and be sure that balanse is ok.

And back to the topic of the rule changes in this version.
At the time scale at the map now there is green and red circles. Green circles are used when players need to extend the game time, and red circles are NOT USED when player want to make game harder.
Endless pit tiles now dont kill the character, but give him 6 wounds. After that the character immediately goes into the catacombs.
At the rooms with splited floor player can try to get into the opposit side of the room doing the same characteristics test as in the room with bridge. If character fail that test he gain 5 wounds an go to the catacombs.
  •  

ZiGfrid

Привет!
Спасибо за перевод!
А есть перевод дополнительных правил Rules Reference?
...об облака не разбиваются...
  •  

SAB

Наконец то русская речь ))))))
  •  

ReqMan

Sorry, I meant to say that the "Loot Deck" is seperate to the "Treasure" deck.
The "Treasure" deck is better loot, where the normal "Loot" deck are all the other loot cards.
This way, the treasure room is still the best place to go for loot, but all other loot is in 1 deck giving a more diverse looting experience.
  •  

anrYReds

большой Вам поклон за работу!!!
Throw your hands in the air, if you is a true player
  •