Автор salut, 10 марта 2019, 09:52:10

« назад - далее »

salut

Hello,
does anyone have scans/PNP material for these Uwe Rosenberg expansions :
- Caverna : The Forgotten Folk
- A Feast for Odin: The Norwegians
- Caverna: Cave vs Cave – Era II: The Iron Age

I tried to extract images from the english rulebooks, but the quality is too low to make a PNP.

Thanks
  •  

drygin

•  
    Пользователи, которые поблагодарили этот пост: zeltanss, BP, salut

salut

Thanks ! These are extracted from the rulebook, quality is pretty low indeed :)

I found this file which has pretty good scans of the buildings, but can't find the other tiles : https://boardgamegeek.com/file/download_redirect/aa446f36c6cd75418dd75a71337ecb5d6d8034572166d7a7/FF_TileAid.pdf
  •  

RodLiMe

I am trying to do something, I am already well advanced, but with MANY limits of knowledge with desgner. Could anyone continue this work to the end?

ERA II - IRON AGE :
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cqCz7xuz1IMtJM0s2NUf2NUVqSkbYNMx

To make the tiles I needed to watch some videos. I still have missing the action tiles, which I will do with more time.

FORGOTTEN FOLK: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dfiqAWbziSl8Ddqx_3_ZPGhxHh60SQje

With the images of the manual, I played on the corel draw and when ungrouping I was able to use the image of the new characters to make the board. There is still a lot of work to do, but with the manual you can play easily.
Images of tiles taken from BGG in a Japanese pdf file.
  •  
    Пользователи, которые поблагодарили этот пост: salut, BP

salut

That's great Rodrigo !
I actually started to do Forgotten Folks with various pictures I found on the web.

For Era II : Iron Age, did you too all the images from videos ? I'll give it a try when I'm finished with Forgotten Folks.
  •  

RodLiMe

Forgotten Folk: The tiles are in great quality, but some texts are still missing. Could you share it when you finish the final version? (I'm really stuck with this difficult project)

ERA II: Most of the images I found in photos in the BGG forum, only 4 were by videos. Also has a list of all the furniture in an excel in BGG, helped a lot. (This I guarantee that I will finish soon)
PS: The new homeboard was strange because I did using the potty, in the Spanish file of the cavecave here in the forum.

Post Merge: 20 марта 2019, 12:58:41

I have the original NORWEGIANS. When it is possible I do the SCANS.
;)
  •  

salut

Of course, I'll share the Forgotten Folks when it's done, quality isn't that bad actually !

Great for the Norwegians !! :D
  •  

RodLiMe

Would you have 600dpi scans of FIELDS OF ARLE?
  •  

salut

•  
    Пользователи, которые поблагодарили этот пост: RodLiMe

RodLiMe

Could you remove these TTS files for me? The quality looks good.
  •  

salut

Of course !

Here are all the URLs :
Извините, вам запрещён просмотр содержимого спойлеров.
  •  

drygin

•  

RodLiMe

Thank you!
I've been looking for a good PNP for Fields of Arle for months. Although not perfect, this file comes very close to that !!
  •  

drygin

Цитата: RodrigoBR от 24 марта 2019, 14:08:16
Thank you!
I've been looking for a good PNP for Fields of Arle for months. Although not perfect, this file comes very close to that !!

A bit of photoshop and it is good to go! Remove scan marks with noise filters, and and adjust saturation/color. You'll get good results! (BTW send it if you get your own PnP)!
  •  

salut

•  

salut

•  

RodLiMe

I have the original game. I will scan the components in some copier that guarantees me quality ... This week without fail.
  •  
    Пользователи, которые поблагодарили этот пост: andersonfrs, drygin

BradBrad

•  

salut

•  

RodLiMe

•  
    Пользователи, которые поблагодарили этот пост: epson t50, salut