Автор Тема: Long Shot: The Dice Game  (Прочитано 2461 раз)

Оффлайн chiquitadi

Long Shot: The Dice Game
« : 29 Март 2022, 15:49:16 »
Vsem Privet,

I'm looking for scans of Long Shot: The Dice Game. I wish to have bought it but it's not available in my country. The wooden horses can easily replaced by meeples or 3d printed minis and there aren't a lot of cards or complicated tokens/board setup, so it looks as if it's easy adaptable for PnP.

BGG: boardgamegeek com/boardgame/295374/long-shot-dice-game
KS: kickstarter com/projects/perplext/long-shot-the-dice-game
Store: perplext com/long-shot-the-dice-game

Please do share if happen to have a copy or your thoughts on the game, SUSD did a review of it recently. //
Пожалуйста, поделитесь, если у вас есть копия или ваши мысли об игре, SUSD недавно сделала обзор.

Update: I found the TTS module made by the publisher themselves, it has limited assets. Still looking for the scans of the retail version (horse cards especially).
I will process the assets and post a PnP when it's done.
« Последнее редактирование: 29 Март 2022, 19:09:55 »

Поблагодарившие: Mazz_O, TalkinHead, nemerlebb, Booork

Оффлайн pesto126

« Ответ #1 : 30 Март 2022, 19:50:05 »
    I am always surprised when PNP's are not shared here.. games like Long Shot, 3 Sisters, Island Alone, Voyages, etc... they are generally a few sheets to scan and maybe a card or two...

Поблагодарившие: digitui

Оффлайн warlockb

« Ответ #2 : 30 Декабрь 2022, 12:35:34 »
      Hi, I made blank horse maps for all 5 kits from the kick, and drew the back side. here: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/Z8_uawgn2Q6Qaw

I have plans to make them in Russian, the text will be taken from the unpacking videos. You can do the same for the English version, if you want.

Поблагодарившие: Gigasaur, rencrg82, Booork, chiquitadi

Оффлайн digitui

« Ответ #3 : 31 Декабрь 2022, 20:32:40 »
        I am always surprised when PNP's are not shared here.. games like Long Shot, 3 Sisters, Island Alone, Voyages, etc... they are generally a few sheets to scan and maybe a card or two...

Yeah I see huge builds like A Feast for Odin, but then simple one page Roll and Write scans are impossible to hunt down.

Поблагодарившие: pesto126

Оффлайн hickname

« Ответ #4 : 01 Январь 2023, 17:20:16 »
          That's because most Roll-and-Write are cheap and easy to buy. For example, Feast for Odin is $80 plus shipping, which rises total price about $100. On the other hand, Voyages is $4, with "free shipping".
          PnP is not about getting a game for free, it is about getting a game at all.

Оффлайн pesto126

« Ответ #5 : 01 Январь 2023, 21:32:27 »
            sure.. but so easy to just share these simple PDF files - like MP3's.. would expect to see them easily shared on here.

Поблагодарившие: digitui