Процесс перевода Thunderstone Advance на русский

Автор maleficmax, 18 января 2013, 14:49:39

« назад - далее »

maleficmax

Добрый) Никак пока. Всё отложено, временно не до настолок и переводов. И в планах нет перевода правил, только карты.
  •  

dexit

Цитата: maleficmax от 14 мая 2013, 19:53:43Добрый) Никак пока. Всё отложено, временно не до настолок и переводов.
Стоит ли надеяться?)
  •  

maleficmax

Пока нет, не стоит ( Потерял интерес. Надеюсь временно.
  •  

Dampild

поделитесь сканами  ( готов переводить)
  •  

legik

Я правильно понял, что до сих пор нет pnp этой игры?
  •  

zurab4ik

Может кто выложить сканы от Advance?
  •  

IgorM

Выложите плиз сканы, там есть кието куски офф пнп, но судя по всему оно не полное.
  •  

vampirnata

I have Thunderstone Advance and all the expansions.

I can see about scanning them all in if there is enough interest but it will take some time are there are a very large amount of cards.
  •  

IgorM

Цитата: vampirnata от 03 октября 2015, 21:33:48
I have Thunderstone Advance and all the expansions.

I can see about scanning them all in if there is enough interest but it will take some time are there are a very large amount of cards.
Thank,
Are there many cards to scan in base set without cards that is in this official archive http://tesera.ru/images/items/130731/thunderstone-compendium.7z ?
  •  

vampirnata

There are only a few cards from the official PnP that are in the base set (Regular, Torch, Thunderstone Shard).

I have thought about it and I will start with the base set tomorrow. I will scan only one copy of each card if that's okay. There are about 120-150 cards I have to scan from the base set.

Each expansion is about the same in unique cards.

Do you need the board and manual scanned?
  •  

valiante

Hi vampirnata

I am very interested also of the scans. If you please scan the board also.
Thank you very much.
  •  

IgorM

Цитата: vampirnata от 04 октября 2015, 00:41:08
I will scan only one copy of each card if that's okay.
Of course! It will be OK! If there is some list how many copies of each card shoud be, please scan it or make some note for us.

Возможно займусь этим ПнП
  •  

zurab4ik

vampirnata

Can you scan cards with treasures from expansions (and some interesting monsters to)?
I can help with scanning cards from TS Advance, I have an expantion Caverns of Bane, and I can scan it
  •  

vampirnata

Hi there!

Sorry I've been very busy at work the past few weeks. I still have to finish a project this week and weekend but then I will get around to scanning.

I should have something for you all next week.

Take care!
  •  

vampirnata

Hello!

I've scanned Thunderstone Advanced Base Set.

I've created a Yandex account. Man it was tough without a Russian keyboard for the Captcha! :D

All scans are up (600dpi, no post processing):

https://yadi.sk/d/vgApr1btjpbDa

Rules are here: http://www.alderac.com/thunderstone/files/2012/02/TS7_Rules_Web.pdf

Board I can't scan, my scanner is too small and the board doesn't fit properly.

Kind Regards!
  •  

valiante

•  

vampirnata

•  

vampirnata

•  

valiante

•  

IgorM

•