Do you have the cards, too?
  •  

krabauschelbehr

•  

weballin

•  

krabauschelbehr

Yess, thanks  :)

Anything missing, apart from Russian rules for you guys?
  •  

weballin

Цитата: krabauschelbehr от 09 июня 2014, 13:33:12Anything missing, apart from Russian rules for you guys?
I'm curious tile pond, and the players' cards)
  •  

krabauschelbehr

What do you mean? What is the tile pond? And aren't the 4 player tableaus from your first file the only player "cards"?
  •  

weballin

•  

krabauschelbehr

I see!
Stupid me.
Well, these scans/photos won't work for a pnp..
  •  

weballin

•  

krabauschelbehr

Very nicely redrawn pond! Could you explain the differences between the cards from the 2nd and 3rd file?
  •  

weballin

Цитата: krabauschelbehr от 10 июня 2014, 14:19:18the differences between the cards from the 2nd and 3rd file?
honestly do not understand the question about what files?
  •  

krabauschelbehr

Well, doesn't the second file you've posted above contain the cards for the game? I mean the 4x4 squared ones? To the right of your pond, in your 3rd file, I see more of these squared cards. And I'm wondering what their purpose is.
  •  

weballin

well,I just put a pond on an empty space)
  •  

krabauschelbehr

Allright, got it. The PNG file (the third file you posted) matches up with the last page of your "Columba_Cards" pdf, plus pond. I thought the two cards next to the pond were extra cards.
  •  

weballin

Цитата: krabauschelbehr от 10 июня 2014, 23:35:36Allright, got it. The PNG file (the third file you posted) matches up with the last page of your "Columba_Cards" pdf, plus pond. I thought the two cards next to the pond were extra cards.
Now I'm trying to get a photo of the card characters so that the sheets with maps will be converted and added to the PDF file
  •  

weballin

•  

krabauschelbehr

•